Citec dropping out.

Mando

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has had issues with thier citec randomly losing comms and freezing then coming back online. Have just installed new version and is using logix 5000 plc.
Thanks.

Have not had a problem with it dropping out to an Omron system - have been working on it today. It is V7.3. I am reading from 11 PLCs via Ethernet with a routing table in the main PLC to Omron Controller Link to all PLCs. I am only using the Ethernet card as a bridge.

Similar Topics

Hello all, Work has a copy of citec scada so as a side project i have been trying to set it up and running. I have hit a bit of a wall with...
Replies
Views
We are using ab micrlogix 1400 and citec scada 16 we need to connect both using Ethernet connection can we assign tags for inputs and outputs in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Am trying to connect a Allen Bradley Micrologix 1100 to Schneider Electric Citec 6.1 via Ethernet (TCP/IP) What driver or protocol I need...
Replies
Views
Hello all, It is possible to create multiple clusters(24), in Vijeo Citect, reading variables of the same PLC by TCP / IP? 🙃
Replies
Views
i m having vijeo citec v7.2 and its logging data thruogh sql perfactly. i add 4 table recently and its logging perfactly. but now i want to add...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom