Dual Compressor System

Same Old Phenomenon: Guess What my Question is About?

Hmmm.... Dsi? Could Sinsin be looking for "Dual Square Inches" of pressure, instead of Single PSI?

I repeat my earlier rant:
This phenomenon happens over and over here. Questioner has problem. Questioner knows intimate details of equipment, brand, model, type of software, program used, and so on. But in his question, he witholds ALL of that pertinent stuff and choses instead to only reveal the wire colors. After all, all equipment must be the same, whether made by XYZ or ABC. The one thing common to fans across all companies, across continents and oceans, has to be the wire colors, right? There is some secret code that, knowing only the wire colors, the complete workings of the equipment will be magically revealed! šŸ™ƒ

Last edited: