panelview plus graphics

bfranklin

Using Factory Talk View Studio 6.10.
I am building tank level graphics and would like the color of the rising liquid to change color when a interface switch is tripped in the SLC 505 PLC.
Currently I am using a bar graph to rise with tank level.

thanks

Bar graphs can have one or two Thresholds that change the color based on the fill value, but you can't tie the fill color to a different tag.

I would probably go after this by stacking two Bar Graphs on top of one another, then animating their visibility with that interface switch address.

Or make your own bar graph with a vertical fill. then you can add color control to it too.

Good point: you can animate both the Fill and the Color attributes of an ordinary rectangle or polyline.

I think FTView 7.0 has a better looking Gradient Fill, but I haven't seen it yet.