Siemens 315-2PN/DP and Sentron pack 3200

SHKODRAN

Hello to all.
I'm trying to configure the ModBus connection between 315-2PN/DP and Sentron 3200 pack, but without success ..
I can not even communicate with SENTRON pack 3200..
The ethernet communication is ok, it responds to ping.
I also tried the wizard siemens, but nothing resolved.
Has anyone had an experience like that?
Someone can give some advice about?
Thanks in advance.

For Modbus then, Have you look application examples from SIEMENS already? i found couples of link as below,
1. Data Communication between S7-1200 and SENTRON PAC3200 via MODBUS TCP
2. Communication between SIMATIC S7 and Modicon M340 via Modbus TCP
3. Wizard for creating connection data for Modbus TCP communication. (Modbus TCP Wizard )

hope to help a bit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
I think I have solved , I tried to exchange the plc with another, and now everything work properly.
I think the previous 315-2PN/DP has problems.
Thanks.