third party communication

rsrigokul

how to communicate Siemens s7 200 plc with honey well dc1040 temperature pid controller ?
what are the procedure we can do?
how to configure dc1040 ?

The DC1000 series manual from Honeywell's web site (Documents tab)
https://www.honeywellprocess.com/en...and-programmers/programmers/Pages/dc1000.aspx
says only that the communications hardware layer is RS-232 or RS-485.

It specifically states that the baud rate setting is not to be changed from the default 2400.

There is a unit ID number for the RS-485 version, but there is not a word about which protocol the unit talks.

If this unit hasn't been commissioned yet, and you have to talk to it, changing it to some other model/brand might be a prudent choice, given the lack of communications information on this unit.