IHM on omron plc

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I've received a new machine with omron CJ1M plc with NS series IHM.
I want to get the operator Interface to the remote Control room on a PC
What do I need? and how to do it.
Best regards.

If the NS has an Ethernet port it probably has a web server built in - if no Ethernet port no web server.

Hello BobB
Thanks for your reply
No there's no ethernet port.
Do that mean that there's no solution to achieve it?
I was just thinking if there's no possibility for example to install CX Designer on a pc and use the runtime mode
The aim of my post is if someone can tell me the steps to do this
Best regards

You really need the Ethernet port. I suppose you could use a serial port - you will need to check the documentation. With the Ethernet port you would not need any software other than a web browser - if you can use the serial port (not sure have not had time to look) it would be painfully slow. I think you have to buy a runtime licence for CX-Designer.

Hello BobB
I think I'll see with the Supplier in order to get the RT License
Once again thanks for your support
Best regards