Using spare ports of gem 80-400 plc for a new alarm indication

saswat

Hello
We recently changed a bulk oil circuit breaker by an sf6 circuit breaker in our hydro power plant.This needs the insertion of one more alarm named "132kv Sf6 breaker lockout alarm" into the GEM 80-400 system.When i use one of the spare ports as per the manual provided by alsthom, the analogue input led of 8165 glows but there is no corresponding relay output on 8199. do i need programming to use a spare 'BLANK' indication as an alarm. it should automatically provide output once input is given to spare ports from the 132kv sf6 breaker mechanism box
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a piece of equipment with a Horner HE-X4R. I'd like to use structured text and so far I'm just trying to get a basic On/off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom