omron cqm1h-cpu51 memory card loading problem

zionbeads

good day all
i have a problem about my omron cqm1h all program was lost.
they gave me a memory card module then i load it but there is no happening to the plc, still no program? here is the instructions they gave it to me

off the plc
turn the dip switch 2 to on position
isert the memory module
power on

but still no program any help?

See Memory Module consists of slots and each is either comes with hex config. or we our self have define the values kindly check as

PROJECT -> PLC NAME ->MEMORY and there would be modules information and you have verify it from there.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm looking into a way I can share data between an old Omron CQM1H-CPU51 PLC and an S7 1200. I've done a similar thing with an old Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hi there, currently my company is using Omron CQM1H-CPU51 for machine production . I did plc program modification using TTIM (totaliziing timer)...
Replies
Views
Hi user ! Now,I have problem with PID in Omron PLC (PLC CQM1H-CPU51). My PLC have ADO41(ADO41 is analog input,data between addresses...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Omron CQM1H-CPU51 and it has bad com port so I need to change it out I am not that fimilar with this pcl I do see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I'm Edgar. I'll tell you all what's exactly happening: I'm working in a large Tuna Canning Company, where employees work with Omron...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom