Novice: programming error

PLFit

This problem is a little easy for this board but it is driving me mad so i can use the help.

I'm using a PID FB from the TwinCAT PLC Library: Controller Toolbox and i'm trying to set values for the stParams parameters, but i keep getting a syntax error (4024).

Here's (see the attachment) a screenshot of the problem.

Error 4024.jpg stParams.png error message.jpg

Last edited:
Because the same error message "Error 4024: Expecting "." before "." appears on all Rungs where you have entered a text comment (28-29, 31-34, 36-37), and considering that on Rungs 31, 36, and 37 that you entered only numbers (followed by a text comment), then I think that you may have used incorrect syntax to enter your comments. Check your software Programming manual carefully for the correct syntax.

Disclaimer Notice: I am not a Twincat programmer, nor do I know anything about that brand. My only claim is that I can read pretty good.

Last edited:
I think you are declaring the parametres to stParams wrong way. Most likely the errors refer to the "."-sign in for example stParams.fKp.

I don't have codesys at hand to verify this, but I think you need to see how the variables are declared to arrays, since stParams is declared as a structure ST_CTRL_PID_PARAMS.