Xxxx.rs1

I don't believe I have ever seen that Extension.

Have you tried opening it with Notepad to see if there are any clues embedded in the File?

Stu....

Ok, that is the clue we needed. RSS is a RSLogix Program File, and an RS1 is a Compressed Backup File.

Stu....

Sorry, I should have been more specific. RSS is an RSLogix500 Program File for the SLC and MicroLogix PLCs, and RS1 is an RSLogix500 Compressed Backup File of an RSS Program File.

Stu....

Similar Topics

Hi All, through a PN / PN coupler, receive a series of data from another Siemens PLC. An area of 32bytes (From% IW840 To% IW870) has been...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to an odbc database using Factory Talk View Studio SE 8. I've got it setup in the windows odbc data sources and factory...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new to using Crimson 3 with Modbus TCP/IP Master protocol. I have a register 47101 that is packed with 16 bits for various on/off...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if (and where) the wiring of RTD's is covered in the IEC standards ? A company I'm working with wants to use unshielded cables...
Replies
Views
I received a file wich uses the xxx.BR extension. According to the customer it is for a machine controller (PLC??). Bad thing is that they don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom