FactoryTalk activation issue

nibed

Hi i have two FT server licences, one FT studio and one client licence which are based on my Hard Disc S/N. I have to use those licences on another computers (Nothing that we are going to sell, just a copy of system for our home usage). I changed all the S/N of my virtual machines that will run the system and copied licence file to corresponding folders in new system. All new servers are now activated, but clients are not. When i compare the working system clients and our new virtual ones I see that working clients get their licence from server because I see the activation server running and when I shut it down the current actiavation is removed from the list. On my new client computer I get message that activation server has not been installed.When I shut down all my server computers on working system, i can still get my licences on client so i guess that some local activation server is installed on client, but i cant found out for sure. Do I have to install activation server on my client? from where? how to configure it?

Solved it. Just installed Activation Server from rockwell site (For win 2000 only) on Win XP sp3, and it works like a charm.