InTouch Windowmaer disapeared menus

samueLL

Hello, I'm a new forum user and I have problem with Windowmaker. As I returned from Windowview via "Development" button, my Menu buttons disapeared (attached picture) and I can't figure how to bring them back. I'm using InTouch 10.5, any help would be appreciated ;)

Capture.PNG

only solution that works is to reinstall (not repair) InTouch, sadly today it happend again, don't you guys know what to do?
i simply click on "Development" button in WindowViewer and when it switches back to WindowMaker, main toolbar is gone (picture in first post)

Similar Topics

Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Hi guys We're in the process of creating a ME runtime to operate on a PC running windows using a InTouch INDT156 touchscreen, and we're having an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom