Siemens TP 1500 Basic

dudu_br

Hello ! I have a problem with a TP 1500 Basic from Siemens. The inside board on wich the processor is instaled is broken. Is there anyone who can tell me were I can find the schematics, or from were to buy a new one.

Thanks in advance !

P.S.: Sorry for my english.

How can the inside of a TP1500 become broken ?
How did you find out it was broken ?
If a Siemens panel is defective, you don't meddle with it yourself, you send it to Siemens for repair, hopefully when there is still guarantee on the panel.
If you have opened the panel then there is definitely no guarantee.
No-one has schematics for 3rd parties to repair the TP1500.

One of the electricians, by mistake, put 230 V AC into it, instead of 24 v dc. I don't think that siemens will agree this, and definitly there is no guarantee.

If you are lucky then there are some simple parts that are visibly burned and can be replaced. You may be lucky that the damaged bits are limited to just some parts in the supply side of the circuit board.
Definitely Siemens do not give out the diagrams for the circuit board.