Programming DL05 module F0-4AD2DA-1 using Directsoft5

Bowen

I have a DL05 PLC with a module (F0-4AD2DA-1). I have a project that reguire a analog input of 0 to 200 degrees Celsius (Analog Input mA), which controls a Pneumatic valve (Analog Output mA) to control a set point at 140 degrees Celsius. I am using Directsoft5 software but i am new to this. Does anyone out there help me with the Programming-Logic Diagram for this project.. it would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hello

Also try chapter 8 of the DL05 users manual it gives a very good description of P-I-D loops. Right off the bat in chapter 8 there is a simular example. Also visit there web site below and open the technical note under General called PID Tutorial. This will also help to get started. Also I remember seeing a video on utube on PLC Direct P-I-D Loops.

http://support.automationdirect.com/technotes.html#plcgeneral

Have A Good Day
Tom

Last edited: