Pleas help!

lostcheif

hELLO ALL i AM A STUDENT AND I HAVE A PLC PROJECT DUE TODAY AT 5PM MY PROJECT IS A 4 WAY STOP LIGHT CONTROLED BY A PLC LADDER LOGIC PROGRAM USING THE ALLAN BRADLEY LOGIX PRO 500 SIMULATOR. I SET UP THE STOP LIGHT TIMERS,AND I/P O/P'S FINE BUT WHAT I HAVE TO HAND IN TODAY IS ANOTHER VARIATION WHERE THE N/S AN E/W RED LIGHTS STAY ON TOGETHER FOR A PERIOD OF 2 SECONDS SO THERE IS NO TRAFFIC MOVEMENT AT ALL. WE ARE SUPOSE TO USE 2 ADITIONAL TOD OR TOD TIMERS INSTEAD OF JUST CHANGING THE TIMER PRESETS. I HONESTLY TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD THINK OF I EVEN LEFT WORK EARLY TODAY BECAUSE THIS IS 25% OF MY GRADE AN ITS DUE TODAY AT 5 PLEAS HELP!

So, if you can't figure it out, you'll get a lower grade. That's less harsh than the Production Manager standing over your shoulder while you're troubleshooting a machine and reminding you that if you can't get the line back up and running by 5 PM there will be $100,000 worth of product scrapped.

Depending on how you wrote your logic this could be easy or hard. None of us here have seen your solution so how do you expect us to offer anything useful? Your teacher told you to use two additional timers. I'd suggest you do it that way.

Shouting at us doesn't help you, release the Caps key please (with e at the end). Showing us what you've got so far will make it possible for us to guide you in the right direction. It's your choice.

Sorry bout caps. I am new to this all I have is my origanal project of the four way stop light ladder logic im not sure how to let u see it. like i said I am new to the sight.

While I'm usually rather reserved about my feelings about what my peers in the younger generation of Americans are doing to the English language, considering the large amount of non-native English speakers on the site, I tend to forgive people for their errors. I have to assume that English is your first language. If it is not, then I apologize.

I would like to point out that you are coming to the site for help. Now, there are some who might take the time to map out, piece by piece, the answer to your problem. They are taking time out of their busy schedules to share their money maker, that is, their expertise and knowledge. For free.

The least you could do would be to properly format and communicate your problem in a way that makes it easy for everyone to understand. I have a nagging feeling that many of our global users might find it much, much, harder to help you when your questions substitute 'u' for 'you', and have quite a few spelling errors. I know it's harder for me to understand German when there are errors. Just something you may wish to bear in mind for the future. This isn't just for this site, either. It's a skill that will keep giving back in your future endeavors. I find engineers, I myself being one of them, have a distinct communication problem when communicating with non-engineers.

Now that my soapbox is put away, to your problem. Please take a screenshot of your program and attach it to your next reply. You may also, (I think!) upload it to an image sharing site (such as imgur) and link it to your next reply.