1769 ethernet IP panelview factory talk

TheClint

Hello all,

I am having issues with a new processor that I have not had before. I am able to point to my offline tag file and browse tags. I am able to test my screens when I connect to my controller(L30ER). Everything works correctly when using my computer as the HMI.

My problem is when I make my runtime. I make it in 6.0, I am using a panelview pluc 6 terminal. After I get through the runtime conversion I get this error:

.MER Conversion Error

Start RSLinx Enterprise Conversion Messages

WARNING: UNSUPPORTED DEVICE DETECTED. SHORTCUT NAME"CONTROLLER" DEVICE NAME"L30ER"

then it goes on to say that if i have a patch on my HMI that the runtime may work fine. CONTROLLER is my shortcut. L30ER is my controller name in RSLinx enterprise.

I know this is a problem with my path, but I dont understand why it will work in design mode and not in runtime mode.

thanks in advance for the help.

FActory talk version 6.1
RSLogix v20

My panelview is version 6.0

I have seen this a few times with the L30ER - You can just ignore it - it's only a warning, the runtime file will still function on the PV - never caused any issue on my HMI.