IN SQL query to run from 6 am today

Jezz

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Hi All,
I have a query that returs the last 8 hrs worth of data, what I need it to do is return the data from 6am that day

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY(INSQL, "SELECT DateTime = convert(nvarchar, DateTime, 21), [Line-Status]
FROM WideHistory
WHERE [Line-Status] IS NOT NULL
AND wwRetrievalMode = 'Delta'
AND wwVersion = 'Latest'
AND DateTime >= DateAdd(hh,-8,GetDate())
AND DateTime <= GetDate()")

So I need to replace the -8 with the time diff between 6am and now. Any one got any ideas?

Thanks

[/FONT][/FONT]

Bit late to the party but...

Not sure what 'flavour' of SQL you are using but how about something like

Code:
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=2]SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY(INSQL, "SELECT DateTime = convert(nvarchar, DateTime, 21), [Line-Status]
 FROM WideHistory
 WHERE [Line-Status] IS NOT NULL 
 AND wwRetrievalMode = 'Delta'
 AND wwVersion = 'Latest'[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]
[B]AND CAST(DateTime AS DATE) = CAST(GETDATE() AS DATE) 
AND datename("hour",[/B][B][B]DateTime [/B])>'6')[/B]