Omron CQM1-CPU21_E

suboliu

Hello,
Is there someone experienced on Omron PLC?
The Company bought a very old equipment which was controled by Omron CQM1-CPU21_E. because its battery dead, program code was gone from PLC. I only have a non-commend-no-description PDF file, so I program it on CX-programmer according to its PDF file. but it has an instruction FUN61(see attached), it have parmeter H07,000,000. I can't find this instruction in cx-programmer, I don't understand function of this instruction so that I can't countinue to program on CX-programmer.
if someone has any idea about this, I will appreciate.

Untitled.jpg

It is a password protection function to protect the program. Leave it out.

are you sure that FUN61 is a function of protect the program?
I saw FUN49 is a a function of protect the program.