PF70 w RIO Logic Status Bit 6 - Alarm Detail

69FIREBIRD

Hi, I have upgraded some drives from 1336Plus to Powerflex70, The drives are on an RIO network. Tidied up PLC code and configs to get the drives running and they are running fine but I am now getting intermittent indication on the Logic Status Word Bit 6 (Alarm) - I'm trying to find out what turns this bit on. I've been through the user manuals for PF70 and RIO but its not highlighting what turns that bit on - does anyone know where to find this out or where to look on the drive.

Thanks.

Hi, can report we are using 20-COMM-R RIO Adapter with our Powerflex 70s.

So alarm words P211 or P212 contain the current alarm initiators and just reading a bit more looks like P259 works as a mask to enable/disable alarm conditions that will initiate an active drive alarm. so looks like I might have to access the P211 or P212 parameters and latch up that word in the PLC when an alarm comes along or look closer at tuning the alarm bits in P259.

PF70 P259.jpg