Ls gm4c plc

yaashry

Hi! Im facing problem when upload program form PLC. Its a GM4 CPUC LS PLC. I select USB connection and click connect and it was connected. But when I click "Upload from PLC", the message displayed was "There is no upload program to PLC".Please teach me how to do it. Thank you.

Similar Topics

Dear all Please guide me to use modbus communication by using LS PLC Glofa GM4 series, i haven't the guide book for modbus (GM4C series). Thanks...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
the conveyor can stop because of a safety sensor or safety switch. And also it can stop because of an object jam detector sensor. If the conveyor...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom