Cimplicity 6.1 Trend historical data

adnan_hayat88

We have a client whose plant data is being continuously logged in cimplicity 6.1. A few days back their computer windows crashed. We retrieved their project folder and installed a new windows. Placed the project folder back. But when the project was run the system is not showing Previous Trend values. Can anyone please explain why is it happening and how to prevent it.

My guess is that the data logging files are not being stored in the project folder. To prevent this from happening in the future, determine the folder which actually contains the data logging archive files and also make a backup of that folder so that the historical data can subsequently be restored.

The data logging files are being stored in the 'arc' folder of the Project folder. I restored the Project folder which contained all the data logging archive files but couldn`t get the previous trends.

Do you see the new logged data? If so then the easiest thing will be to link to the database using Enterprise Manager and just run a query to update the new tables. You may have an issue with the timestamp (1st field in Cimplicity 6.x). Anyway it's all just SQL...

Good luck,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)