RSView VBA, Global Objects, and Tag Parameters

awhite

I have a global object that is a group of a series of objects one of which is a button. The push of the button needs to execute a VB script based on the global parameters assigned to the global object.

I was able to figure out how to access parameters [TagParameters.Item(x) and TagParameters.Count]. When I wrote the script it returned a .Count of 0. The button had no parameters but there were 4 assigned to the global grouped object.

Does anyone know how to get a VB script to access the parameters of the global object the button is within?

Similar Topics

Hello there, I'm new at the forums and with HMI programming and would like to ask for some help. I'm having trouble migrating a VBA code from...
Replies
Views
Need a bit of help. I have a older rsview app running on Windows nt that runs fine. My clients wanted to update and now the same project will...
Replies
Views
Hallo, I got a Cognex Scanner for dormatrix code. I want to read it in a RSView 32 Application. Therefore I need a VBA Code. Did anybody from...
Replies
Views
In RSView we have the operators read in several pieces of information from a barcode reader. None of the bar codes have any tab, CR, LF, or any...
Replies
Views
I'm using RSView VBA to record the last parameter adjustments made for a given product in an MS Access data base. The Access table contains...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom