Panelview component download question

jtn

I developed the program on Connected Components Workbench Version 3.00. It creates a .ccwsln file, but I need a .cha file to download. How do I get from a .ccwsln file to a .cha file?

You have to right click on the top of the tree in project organizer (of the Connected Components Workbench software), and a menu pops and and it is for exporting the project. It exports to the .cha extension, then you go online with the panelview with a web browser to download the program. Now where did it tell me how to make the .cha, just kept clicking around until I finally saw it and at the same time made the connection that export means "make a runtime file".

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have a 2711C-T4T with firmware 1.80. I am using Connected Components Workbench v10.00 to attempt to download an application to...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have access to a programmer's manual for this? Specifically, I am looking for instructions for the advanced toolbox objects such as...
Replies
Views
I need to get an upload from a 2711C-T4T. I found an old thread http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=734222#post734222 on here that...
Replies
Views
I am using a PanelView C1000 as the display and a MicroLogix 1400 as the controller. How do I use a floating point address (i.e F8:0) from the...
Replies
Views
I have a working collection of applications for the PVC C600. the setup is one pvc600 connected to a DH485 network with two micrologix 1200's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom