help with linmot E400 MT

stu

Hi guys
I have a faulty linmot controller which I need to change, but what I need is the set up data off the faulty controller the put on the new controller, I've downloaded the software and have a serial lead to connect, does anyone know how to upload/download to linmot controllers?

Thanks donnacha
I have changed the controller and copied the setting and downloaded to drive the error I have now is multi trigger table error, I've looked at the firmware on each controller one is 1.3.12 and the new one its 1.3.14 will that be a problem? If so how can I change it ? Learning as I go

I had an error on the controller multi trigger table missing, after sitting and playing I came across the curve function which I saw upload and download table so I gave it a go and it worked , I have learned a lot tonight, thanks for your help