PanelView Screen captures

Not knowing what software you’re using, I would have to guess PanelBuilder32. If this is the case then open up your project and along the top under the Screen heading. You’ll find what you’re looking for (Capture Manager). From here you can select which screens that you would like to save to a Bitmap. Hope this is helps!

Heterodoxy

wow, I never knew you could do that.

I've always just hit the Print Screen button on my keyboard, then opened MSPaint and pasted in the screen capture.

Thanks for all the help. I would have almost swore that someone told me that it was possible to get screen captures directly off the PanelView with a Flash Memory card, but I guess the blind was just led into the darkness by another blind man. Thanks again.

Another way

There's also this little icon on the PanelBuilder Standard Toolbar that looks like a camera,
[attachment]

If you use this, you will also get a capture of just the PanelView screen image copied to the clipboard. This can then be pasted into Paint or Word, without the need for the intermediate step of using Capture Manager to make a file.

camera.jpg