op7 failure

johneedw

Hello friends,
I've a problem with a simatic OP7 operator panel connected to S7-200 PLC in a drug machine, its cann't keep the software(project) and loose it after a day or some hours after restoring.
when i restore the software using prosave application, the panel accept it and running correctly but it lost the software for a while and the lcd display shows " ready for transfer" !.
It looses the software whether it is connected to the machine or not !.
please, advice me for this problem.

Similar Topics

frequently the op7 simatic panel getting failed it measures the temperatre & other parmaters. all the temperature value are showing -250 what...
Replies
Views
I have converted a Siemens OP7 program to a new Delta DOP107BV. It is all working as expected except for the timer values. I am using MW36 as the...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who had a faulty Siemens OP7. They sourced a replacement. They have the original program. I downloaded the program to the...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping we still have some Siemens Old hardware Gurus on here. We are trying to support one of our long time customers. Who have obtained...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have this old Siemens Simatic op7 panel I need to rescue. At boot nothing appears on lcd, backligth and all led's are on. Does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom