mitsubishi got 1100

weldobot

Hi,
i'm a student and new to the world of HMI. i'm trying to connect a PLC with RS232 to Mitsubishi Got 1100. i'm using microcomputer connection of the GOT.
how do i send a string from the GOT?? i looked in the user manuals but haven't found anything that helps me.

thanx,
johnnie

Hi

First of all welcome

I am sorry but I don't understand your question. You are trying to connect to the plc . Could you post what software and cable you are using. If you could post a link the manual you are using then someone may be able to help you.
Could you also post the model number of the plc I.e fx, q series etc

Donnchadh

Hi,
thanx.
i'm new at this so i'll try to explain what i want to do :
i'm using a non familiar PLC who i program with basic language. my goal is to make a remote control with the Mitsubishi GOT. i'm using Mitsubishi Got model : GT1155HS-QSBD
my problem is that i dont understand the communication method of the GOT. the GOT have a spacial protocol to unknown PLC's called microcontroller. i know how to read and write throw the serial port of the PLC but i dont know what i need to send to the GOT in order receive information from it.

as i understand i need to send a read request in order to get information.
this is the got connection manual (MICROCOMPUTER CONNECTION (SERIAL)):
https://my.mitsubishi-automation.co...871.pdf?id=7016&saveAs=0&form_submit=View+now

i want to use the regular C1 frame (format 3 on the "message format").

can u explain to me how to get start with it?

thank you,
johnnie

Hi friend ,
well i m here with you not to reply to ur forums but im here for your support basically im using for the first time mitsubishi GOT1275 VNBA and im very new to create develop screens like swiches , push buttons , alarms , up and down arrow keys , pop screens etc Brother i kindly request you if you have any material from where i can start please help me i have done HMI but not for Mitsubishi this is first time to me .Hope fully if youcan provide me how to start up with ill b very thankful to you.
Waiting for your response.
Sam patrico

Got hmi

Hi friend ,
well i m here with you not to reply to ur forums but im here for your support basically im using for the first time mitsubishi GOT1275 VNBA and im very new to create develop screens like swiches , push buttons , alarms , up and down arrow keys , pop screens etc Brother i kindly request you if you have any material from where i can start please help me i have done HMI but not for Mitsubishi this is first time to me .Hope fully if youcan provide me how to start up with ill b very thankful to you.
Sam patrico

Hi,
i'm a student and new to the world of HMI. i'm trying to connect a PLC with RS232 to Mitsubishi Got 1100. i'm using microcomputer connection of the GOT.
how do i send a string from the GOT?? i looked in the user manuals but haven't found anything that helps me.

thanx,
johnnie
Hi friend ,
Sam patrico