how to change switch position text in Eplan P8

ikom

Hi,
Does anyone know how I can change the text of the switch positions of 1, 2, 3 to local, remote and off.

87af33a10966bca2a320827383ac17ad.jpg

OK so I tried earlier and had a little success but maybe not exactly what you wanted.

In the attached file "123 above" you can see I have the text hand/off/auto above 1/2/3. This was entered as a connection point description and then rotated and moved as shown in "dock". It is called dock because you have to undock the designation before you can move it.

Once it is undocked you can right click and go to [Text->Move property text] as shown in "right click move".

Hope this helps.

123 above.jpg dock.jpg right click move.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi to All, How I can change NPN to PNP solid state switch? Exapmle1: D-M9N Solid state switch with D-M9P Exapmle2: or allen bradley p.e.c. type...
Replies
Views
Do you know how to change the Date & Time in the following Ethernet switch? (20 Ports - Managed Switched, Rockwell, 1783-BMS20CGN). Thank you
Replies
Views
Dear, I am looking at the attached and want to produce wiring diagram for it, what do you think it is meant by changeover switch and how it can...
Replies
Views
I need to program a ML1400 to detect state changes. It's one input where the input being on, or being off is not a bad thing unless either occurs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using Siemens S7-300 PLC and a Comfort panel HMI. I had 2 pages on my HMI. One is the Overview page and the other is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom