extention com module for omron c500HS

indra

Hi,

I have OMRON PLC type CPU C500HS.
At the moment for troubleshooting I need more time to solve it because the location of the CPU unit inside the CONTROL ROOM and the distance between control room and machine is about 50 meter.
So, does any one knows about the EXTENTION COMMUNICATION MODULE that I can use for connecting to the RS232 port in CPU OMRON with such as ethernet cable goes to the near of machine.
With this ethernet cable or extention cable I can make online via this cable and directly FACING THE MACHINE, no need goes to the control room and go out again to check the object in the machine, it takes a long time.
If om ron has this extention module, such as ETHERNET or RS232 repeter, please inform me the model of it.

indra