Positioning CNC Machine

BrendanDixon

Hi All,

One of our sections has decided to move their Puma 400L CNC machine. The problem is that they want to move it about 3m away from a 11 000V/400V transformer that is in a metal cage. The agents have suggested against this as they are worried about electrical interference with the CNC machine.

There is also a induction heater which the transformers feed about 6m away from where they want to install the machine. This induction heater creates quite a bit of vibration.

I have also suggested against this as I think what the agent has a point. But the section wants proof that they will have a problem. can anyone give advice on how i can prove this or can I have some information on this subject?

Similar Topics

Hi all- first post...I'm doing my first PMC controlled axis on a fanuc 15M-A(Leblond-Makino 4 axis/palletchanging MC with PMC T/C axis), Were...
Replies
Views
The system of position control is quite different in Beckhoff compared to Siemens. In a Beckhoff controller with Beckhoff drives on Ethercat, the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a SCADA project in FTView SE where there are many instruments, each of them has a Faceplate that can be called by a "Go-To Button"...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using P&F - WCS reader to read position of a trolley motion on a crane. Sometimes there is Ethernet communication failure error given by...
Replies
Views
We have a project with a couple different fairly simple positioning tasks. Speeds are fairly slow and positioning doesn't need to be super...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom