RSLogix Architect Graphics .jpeg Library

dmargineau

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone been able to obtain any other Allen-Bradley products .jpeg files than the ones included within the RSLogix Architect install package, and if so, direct me to an eventaual download link?
I really like the application and find it very handy for complex networking reference documentation, unfortunatelly the included graphic files are covering only a limited number of products.

There are some included with ProposalWorks. I'm not sure of the differences between Architect and what here. The useful ones are PNG files not JPEG, but that's a trivial problem.

After installing look in C:\Program Files (x86)\PST\RuntimeCache\png

There are some BMP, JPEG, and a few other formats in the RuntimeCache directory.

Hope it helps.

EDIT: I was thinking this were included with ProposalWorks but they may be installed as part of Integrated Architecture Builder (IAB). They dump then in the same common files so its hard to know which installed which.

Last edited: