Unable to open connection Clx L32E

jorgeGal

Hi, I´m getting that error when trying to connect to the PLC with logix5000. Whow may I reset this error? I it impossible to access the controller.
It started after a network fault...
thanks!

Can you browse RSLinx /RSWho to the controller?
If you could, "invoke" RSLinx when trying to go RSL5K Online (Communications- Who Active).
You might need to "Reset" the Project's Online Path or "Clear" it and then re-add it and "Apply" it when successfully communicating with the controller.

Hi, I have just do it but without results. Both procedures... The message finish with "all connections may be in use"

Similar Topics

Problem Faced: • We are unable to connect with CPU via Rslogix 5000 • Whenever we try connecting we receive an error “Error 701-8004250A.Failed to...
Replies
Views
Uploaded this project from a PLC that we need to make changes to. I am trying to figure out the reason I am unable to open the actual logic. Do I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Way I cannot open the project? GX works 2. Yesterday I closeted the project today I cannot open.
Replies
Views
Hi All, When I try and run WindowMaker I get the follwoing errors: 1. Corrupted Database 2. Read Error 3. DB cannot be loaded. Are database files...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm not that familiar with Mitsubishi software but I'm having difficulty opening a .GXW file. I have both GX IEC Developer 7.04 & GX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom