Time sync PV 1000 to Controllogix clock?

elecmech1

I read previous posts about this but have a question:Originally Posted by roadwhore
In Rsview Open Global Connections Tab under System
Enter PLC Tag for Remote Year,Month,Day Of Month, Hour,Minute,and second.
Enter PLC tag for Remote Date and Time.
When Remote Date and Time tag in PLC transitions from zero to non-zero value the Panelview will update it's internal clock based on the PLC tag values.

How do you make the Remote Date and Time tag in Controllogix PLC transition from zero to non-zero??? I have Controllogix with Panelview Plus 1000. I did everything in your description but don't know how to make the Remote Date and Time tag go high!!!

See orginal post below:

In Rsview Open Global Connections Tab under System
Enter PLC Tag for Remote Year,Month,Day Of Month, Hour,Minute,and second.
Enter PLC tag for Remote Date and Time.
When Remote Date and Time tag in PLC transitions from zero to non-zero value the Panelview will update it's internal clock based on the PLC tag values.

Explore the GSV instruction on the Logix PLC - thats what updates the tags that the PV will be monitoring. Note: the GSV wants to place the time and date data into an array of integers.