Pressure Transmitter Connection

Hi to All
I have 3 wires pressure transmitter 4-24mA and want to connect it to analog to digital module .How should I connect it?.The transmitter's wires are as follow : black=GND, green=output,red=power.
Let we say we will connect it to CH0(please look to attachments) if I connect GND wire to Com terminal,red wire to +24 VDC ,and green wire to I0 with jumper between V&I would this connection be correct or incorrect?
I will be very thankful to any help.

ttt.png

Attachments

• MKD_G7F-AD2A.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 23
Looks right. I'd prefer to also have both the power supply negative and the analog input commons tied to earth ground to prevent drift on the analog input signal.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
I need to protect some pressure transmitters from hot (120°C) oil. Does anyone have a favorite transmitter cooling element/standoff they use...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Just wondering what the best/most accepted way to measure tank level off pressure transmitter. Pressure transmitter is located in line...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to wire a Endress+Hauser PMP71 Pressure Transmitter to a Schneider Electric TM3AI2H Analog Input Module. The Pressure Transmitter is...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I am having a hell of a time getting an E+H PMP23 scaled correctly in a CompactLogix PLC. I have tried all sorts of data manipulation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom