project transfer E1012 problem

killersaw

HI
I'm having trouble of when i transfer the project to the E1012 . i used as the setting of TCP/IP transfer and the host IP is correct for each other. and for the terminal ports i used default which is 6001 and 6000. so when i send it is says " enable to connect to terminal". I need some help , thx u guys in advance

BTalbot, that is a very interesting manual for the Mitsubishi E1000-series operator panels.

The drawings show only two communications ports, RS-232 9-pin, and RS-422/485 25-pin. Yet on page 22, chapter 6.2, it says "In some industrial units for Ethernet, the RJ45...."

As usual, this is a typical poorly-written manual, worth exactly its weight in pure baloney.

now I'm using serial transfer.. all i want is I wanna transfer the project file to that HMI.. the model series E1012. i test the project and it is valid. the problem is when i transfer the project it is saying " Fail to open port. since i connect from HMI with COM2 ( RS232) 9 pin i chose the port COM2 from the E designer. why i can't just transfer the project? is there any idea? thx :)