DirectSoft32 4.0 (build 16) keycode

ChristianC

Hi! I m looking for the keycode for a full installation of DirectSoft32 4.0 build 16 (without it I only can install a demo version)

any help will be appreciated

thanks

Well the keycode is supplied with the CD. If you bought it, AD will have a record of it and will give you a new keycode. There are 6 different keycodes based on how you will use the software.

ChristianC,

In a public reply to your private message; I feel somewhat resentful of anyone requesting my legal keycode to assist them in the installation of their illegal copy of software I paid for with my hard earned cash. Host Engineering , and ADC would also be resentful also. To make matters worse this is a public forum that is used frequently by ADC tech support people, and I have chosen not to hide my true identity behind my profile. Therefore if I were to provide you with my keycode, ADC would be aware that I have provided that keycode to you, in a manner inconsistent with the user agreement for Directsoft. I would also resent it if someone else gave you their keycode, as I just plan feel it’s morally wrong.

If you have purchased a legitimate copy of Directsoft, then ADC would be happy to provide you with the proper keycode. Once you get your keycode for your legitimate copy of Directsoft, I would suggest that you write it directly onto the CD in permanent marker, and place it in a text file in your Directsoft directory for safe keeping.

Also you mentioned you have Build 16. Directsoft 4.0 is now up to Build 23. A lot of stuff has been added / corrected since Build 16. You can update your legal copy of Directsoft by clicking here: http://www.hosteng.com/SW-Products/DirectSOFT32/DSP_40B23_SP.Zip

Mike.

Understood

Message understood.

I did not know the very problem behind my question.
It will not happen again.

Thanks for the information.