help mee :)

m7sallam

how to program plc ladder diagram with two outputs for same inputs , that outputs must to run respectively not at the same time ?

welcome to the forum!!!

Are you using a plc? If so what kind?
In your question to my understanding you stated that you are tying to control 2 outputs from the same input, or you want to control 2 outputs from the same input, but not have the outputs on at the same time?? Which one is it? And does it matter which output comes on first or not? Let me know

Is this what you want?

Push a button, output 1 turns on.
Push the button again and output 1 turns off and output 2 turns on.

If so then what you want is called a flip flop or a toggle. Search the forum for the key words flip flop and you'll find tons of examples.