Array input to Add on instruction

MrQ

Hello,

I have just started programming RS Logix 5000 for Compact logix. Seems quite neat.

I have made my own "Add on instruction" without problem. However I want a two dimensional array as an input to the "Add on instruction" but it does not seem possible. How to get an array in to my "Add on instruction" ?

Similar Topics

I want to create an AOI to take modbus data and put it together as needed. The data is going to be coming from an RTA gateway and will be 32...
Replies
Views
Cant get FILO array to work to filter AI input Hi, Probably some stupid mistake, I have a wildly fluctuating AI input. So Im trying to filter it...
Replies
Views
Hello all :hand: I've been browsing Google and forums for a while but haven't found a solution to my problem so far. To give a bit of context, I...
Replies
Views
hello I am new to analog plc control I am looking at an analog input array in a controllogix and there are many parameters where could I find what...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to create an add on instruction that will take up to 10 values and output the highest and lowest values. I would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom