Need some informations concerning Rslinx

Patson

I just wanna know if Rslinxcan do my application like my friend told me.
I made a program with visual studio in C/C++ , this programm consist of ramp generating(trapeziodal)and preserv all the points in a file(text file),i would like to sent this program to the PLC by Rslinx linking and modify the data(points) by the PLC,and by PLC again(contrologix(Rslogix5000)) modify the curve like I want.
Please tell me if Rslinx can do that and how.

Thanks.

Be aware that you need at least RSLinx "single node".
RSLinx defaults to "lite" mode, if you dont purchase a separate license for it. "lite" only allows programming via RSLogix.

Rslinx

Someone Know how to do?
My goal is to change data(points) generate by C++ code in the PLC(controllogix(RSlogix5000)).
Is is possible?
I heard about In-Gear studio,Rslinx
And i don't know how to process.
Please help me.

If you only have RSLinx Lite you cant do it. I know you can do it with RSLinx Professional. Like JesperMP said.

Yes but...

Suppose I have Rslinx professionnal, how can I do it?
I read something for excel file, but C++ nothing
Thanks for help.

In RSLinx Professional go to the DDE/OPC pulldown menu and set up a topic referencing the PLC you want to communicate with. That's all you need to do in RSLinx. The rest is C++ programming, which I know nothing about. I'm assuming that since you wrote the base program in C++ you have the resources to figure out how to do a DDE write in C++. That's ultimately what you want to do.

Keith