controlling inputs via wincc

ronsorage

hello,im making a project for my univercity.i have made the programming for controlling a garage door.ii have used up-down-stop buttons as inputs.the project works fine with plc sim(s7),but when i try to make a button so i can control the input from wincc ,its not working(i tried "on click","on press-release" commands to set or invert the bit but the input is not changing).am i doing something wrong?

hello,im making a project for my univercity.i have made the programming for controlling a garage door.ii have used up-down-stop buttons as inputs.the project works fine with plc sim(s7),but when i try to make a button so i can control the input from wincc ,its not working(i tried "on click","on press-release" commands to set or invert the bit but the input is not changing).am i doing something wrong?
Are you trying to change a Input with wincc?
Try using a Marker (M) and see what happens!!