Ccw power flex cable

bright676

I have the A/B CCW and would like to download all the inverter settings in the plant.

In the manual it says to use a 1203-USB cable. I never hear of this cable but it looks like a 1747-UIC cable I have. A/B wants almost $400.00 for one.

Does any one have another way around this 1203-usb cable that A/B says to use?

Thanks

Well there is the 1203-SSS, this one uses serial.

Are these drives networked or are they all stand alone?

AB drives talk DSI or DPI and the only way apart from the networked drives is to use a 1203.

The advantage of getting the 1203-USB is that it comes with 2 cables one to talk to the PF7 and the 1336 drives and one cable to talk to the PF4 drives.
The PF4 drives use a RJ45 plug, whereas all the other drives use a miniDin plug.

Alan.