drawing software help

stu

Hi guys
I have electrical drawings on pdf for our machines and I have made some mods on the machine which I would like to update the drawings, does anyone know of a software I could use thanks stu

Hi stu

Sorry to say I don't but I know someone how got them converted to autocad in China for a very small amount of money. He just found them on the web and i did not see them myself but I know he was happy with what he got back and there was about 30 sheets

Donnchadh

give us one page so we can see what is original program, that is most easy to make it all original again.
or indeed pdf to dxf, however you will loose all database connections.
for cheap use elwin to make them in easy changeable drawings.
(i can do this for you, no i am not chinese.)

If you have the pdf file (Scanned Copy Won't work) go download the latest version of adobe illustrator on 30 day trial and open your pdf and you can export it to DWG or DXF and it should retain all or most info depending on how the pdf was created.

If the exported to pdf or converted to pdf from Autocad or used Acrobat it will be almost flawless.

I had to do that a lot on old drawings here that needed updates and the never got the cad files and said OEM are now defunct.