Wago 750-871 Lost IP?!

MikeLind

Hi folks,

I have i problem i hope you guys can help me figure out.

We have a Wago 750-871 controller installed for controlling a crane on a truck. But suddently the controller lost it's IP address therefor i changed the controller to a new 750-871 and 4 days later this controller lost its IP too! Although the IP is set to static

The controllers are suppliede from the truck generator through akkumulator. The Voltage isnt constant on startup but imo this shouldnt affect the IP, but its the only thing i find suspective. To fix this i have installed an voltage stabilisator, but i am not sure this is the problem.

I would really appriciate all helpfull input.

/Out

how do you put it static with the tool wago ethernet settings?
do you do a write to the plc?
use a simple diode and a small battery to test if it is the power supply.
better to put this in your software, so a reset will not disrupt
what about the switch used? is it in same range so like 192.168.1.xxx

- Yes i used the tool wago ethernet settings.
- Yes i wrote it in the PLC.
- Yes the IP is in the same area.
- better put what in my software?

The thing is i had the program running smoothly for 4 days, its mounted on a truck so the power will be on/off and had been on/off several times. I would estimate it to be something like 150 times over 4 days.

The power is comes from a generator and the voltage will rise and drop, but i dont see have this could have anything to do with the IP address getting lost.

give us the complete configuration or better put this question on codesys forum.
The Ip address should be all in same range as standard is used 196.168.1.1
this should be almost same for all devices used in system.
4 days is also a overflow for the var TIME.