[CX-Designer] Connect to plc ERROR

LukLeemans

When I try to test CX-Designer via connect to plc, I get this message all the time:
error_cx_designer.png

I checked my netwerk connection settings and My cable and all seems to be in order.

I use a 'CJ1G-CPU42H' PLC with a communication unit 'SCU21-V1' connected via Protocol macro with a Cam Positioner '3F88L-160'

I don't got a HMI, so I try to simmulate one with CX-Designer but I can not connect with plc.

I need this to run some test on my Cam Positioner.

Searched the internet for simular problems all i could find was this thread:'http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=68197' where someone had the same problem but there was no solution given. Plz help

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have the problem. I can't TEST via connect to PLC. Why? Can somebody help me? (CX DESIGNER) Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Brand new to Allen-Bradley. Trying to connect a Simatic ET 200SP to an Allen-Bradley plc and can't figure out the device configuration. It does...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to e-designer. I am trying to program a Mitsubishi e1022. I connected the PC to the terminal using CAB5 cable. But I don't know how...
Replies
Views
My question are how can i connect vijeo designer with ethernet with my touch panel. My ip from computer are 192.168.1.4 I have taken for touch...
Replies
Views
How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom