Moeller Xc-cpu201-ec256k-8di-8do

Martini

hi all.

I am quite new at Moeller plc, so therefore have some questions.
I have a client with a plc, where I have been sent to the project, but when I try to open it, there comes an error "Could not open Project / library (no valid project / library file."
Does anyone know the cause of this?

I also tried to open project directly on the PLC, but then there's just a error.
"The last online service har ikke er Executed Correctly! Service number: 49 Error number: 80 File 'source.dat' could not be read."
And afterthat
"Source Code could not be read!"
Pc ip: 198168119.1
PLC ip: 198168119200

Martini

It is my understanding that you must have the original CoDeSys file resident on your programming computer in order to view and edit the program.
This is a security feature for the original programmer.

If anyone knows differently, please add your reply.

All right. But I have original program and can not open this.
error "Could not open Project / library (no valid project / library file." is show

I am very new to this equipment, so not really sure.

You should be able to navigate to the file using the File / Open pull down menu in Xsoft CoDeSys.

Once the file is open, then try to connect to the XC hardware.

Hope this will help.

You might first try to open the file and do a "save as..." to make a copy. Then see if you can do a Rebuild All and get it to compile without mistakes. This will prove that you have the proper target and libraries installed.

It could be that the original programmer used a library that doesn't come with the standard install or perhaps made their own library and didn't include it in the archive.

One other thing to check is if they put the source code on the MMC card in the controller. You can try this by going to the File/Open menu and selecting the PLC button.

thanks for the response I have received.
What I'm trying to say is that when I try to open the project, I have an error "Could not open Project / library (no valid project / library file."
So it is not possible to open the project and make a save as.
But I'm also pretty sure that this is because there is missing a library, But how do I get the right installed

There are not installed any mem card of the PLC.

Sorry my bad English

If it is just a missing library, you will get an error box that says "Missing 3 of 5 Libraries" but should still be able to open the file.

Does the file have a .pro extension or a .zip? One is the unpacked program file. The other could be an archive of the whole project with libraries.

Hi Thanks for the help. That turned out to be a bug in the project. and everything was ok after I was sent a new one.

However, I have a new problem, when I try to rebuild the project.
So am I receiving errors.

Interface of POU'CANOPENNODE '
Error 3760: (38): Erroneous inital value
Declarations of the global variables
Error 3750: Visualisierung (4): Upper bound'MAX_MASTERINDEX'not defined
Error 3750: Visualisierung (6): Upper bound'MAX_NODEINDEX'not defined
3 Error (s), 0 Warning (s).

Martin

Looks like you are missing the declarations of

MAX_MASTERINDEX

And

MAX_NODEINDEX

It might be that you didn't import the proper library into the project or that you needed to also impor a .exp file to create global variables and data types for a library. Usually the documentation for the library will tell you if you need to do this extra import.

put them for a test in global var and give them a value.
normally they are in a library
VAR_GLOBAL CONSTANT
MAX_CTRLINDEX : INT := <Maximum Index of the CAN controller in the CANopen
configuration; 0, if there is one controller; 1 if there are two
controllers etc.>;
END_VAR
VAR_GLOBAL CONSTANT
USE_CANOPEN_NODES : BOOL := <TRUE indicates whether there is at least 1 Slave below
a master>;
MAX_MASTERINDEX : INT := <Index in the controller table (in the Global Variables
List of the CANopen-Manager library) the controllers are
assigned to a master and not to a CanDevice. (for
CanDevice see chapter 3) >;
MAX_NODEINDEX : INT := <Size of the CanOpenNodes array>;
MAX_SDOINDEX : INT := <Size of CanOpenSDOs array>;
MAX_PDOINDEX_RX : INT := <Number of RX-PDOs which are available all over all
CANopen-Masters>;
MAX_PDOINDEX_TX : INT := <Number of TX-PDOs available all over all CANopen-
Masters>;
MAX_MASTER_ODENTRY_IDX : INT := <Number of object dictionary entries all over all
CANopen-Masters>;
END_VAR

there is no source code in PLC, so it should be somewhere on a sticky,floppy,hardcopy
make always a export of the complete file that is send to the PLC, this way you can always read it back.
i put the software always on a stick and tape it onto the PLC, so anybody can read and change the software. (i am working most cases on big commercial ships)