Powerflex 4 and 1203-USB

chemdawg

Hello everyone. Hopefully someone can help me out here. First, I will list what I'm running.

1: Windows XP pro SP3
2: Connected Components Workbench 3.0
3: RSlinx Classic Lite 3.6
4: 1203-USB with 1.004 firmware
5: Powerflex 4 drive

I have been trying for the last several days to connect to this drive, and I have tried everything and everything. No luck. I flashed the 1203 through hyperterminal, with the latest firmware, with no luck. I setup the driver in rslinx according to the instructions provided in the AB 1203 manual. It does not matter what I do. I cannot get a connection to the drive. Is there something I'm missing here?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Pat

I have used drive executive to connect to the pf4 after setting up rslinx , make sure your using the right com port when your setting up Linx

Last edited:
...make sure you're using the right com port when you're setting up Linda
Is that Linda Linx, the wicked linx of the West, or Glenda Linx, the good linx of the East that connects with a wink and a smile? :confused:

Last edited: