Sicam230 communication with ET 200M via profinet.

j173

Hi,
I need to establish communication between an ET 200M and the SCADA software Sicam230. I have the ET 200 and the cp 1612 connected to the ethernet network in Simatic. How do i configure my scada software and network settings so the Scada system can see changes in the ET 200M input module?

Similar Topics

I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is even possible but I have an micro 1400 that I would like to connect to HMI. I am using rs232 from PLC to (RS232/ttl converter)...
Replies
Views
Dear all, what type of built in port does fx2n-80mr plc has? i mean is it rs232, r rs422 or rs485. and which module should i use to convert to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom