P_DIn Add On Instruction

krakenfan69

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am currently working on a project that uses an AOI called P_DIn. Is this a boilerplate AB AOI? I'm driving a PSLL into the the AOI and using the PCmd_TgtDisagree off the back end to drive into a P_Intlk AOI that must see all 0's to allow the pump to run, and for alarming in the HMI.
I need to add a startup bypass (which is not already in the AOI) to bypass the PSLL until the pump is running. The P_Din AOI has a TgtDisagreeInhibit on the FB. According to the logic in the AOI should turn off the TgtDisagree Alarms if I'm looking at it right. My plan was to run the pump run status through a BNOT and drive that into the TgtDisagreeInhibit so that the alarms are turned off while the pump is off.

Does that make any sense? I'm remoting into the site 8 hours away and I can't take the site down to make any changes to the AOI.

Kraken Fan #69