Having trouble connecting to EPP drives

Archangel1630

I am new to this software so I will explain the best I can. I am helping a user migrate from an old XP machine to Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit machine. When we updated to Power tools pro v5.2 we thought everything would work. As we connected the laptop into the drives we were only able to find one drive, not both. The funny thing is, the network connection was on a constant "connected-disconnected" loop. Which in turn gave us disconnection errors when trying an upload. I plugged my machine in (windows 7 pro 32 bit) and immediately established a connection, and both drives found and uploaded perfectly. I tried another Windows 7 Pro 32 bit machine and all was good. I then Tried a brand new duplicate of the Ultimate 64 bit machine, with all the same problems. What are we doing wrong? Is this an OS issue?1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited: