PanelMate Power Pro Issue

TomekPLC

I have an existing application where I modified just one item on one of the pages. I loaded updated file to the PanelMate, got it started with new file. Everything ok to that point.

Now when I cycle power to the HMI it loads old file.
I am not sure how to solve this problem. I loaded newer firmware (thinking that it will wipe everything) but no luck there. I even named new file same as old one but on power cycle it still loads the old one.

I would appreciate some good sugestions.

Thanks,
Tom

Similar Topics

Good morning, i have a problem with panelmate 5000 pp. unfortunately I pressed the 3rd and 5th keys while booting the Panel. Now , the alternate...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I have a faulty Cuttler&Hammer Panelmate I need to replace with a AB PanelView. I managed to transfer the .PPS file from the unit but...
Replies
Views
Good morning: I need to migrate/convert an application (6 Kb size) from Panelmate Power Pro 1775T PMPS 1700 to a PanelView. I have the current...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm glad for the opportunity to find this forum. Found it by accident, wish it had happened long ago. :) I have a Panelmate 1775 and the...
Replies
Views
Cant seem to get Hmi to transfer with transfer utility also tried doing the serial port tests with a loopback plug and both ports still come up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom